A major part of our annual exhibition program is our partnership with the Papakura Art Gallery.
We areÂ nowÂ inviting curatorial applications for a group show to be held at the Papakura Art Gallery from the 25th of AugustÂ to the 13th of October 2018.
Proposals Should Provide:
– Exhibition concept
– Concept rationale
– Possible title
– Names of artist(s) and the medium in which they work
– A public program component
– This is a paid opportunity.
– Curator and artists fee will be provided
– Curator and the majority of the artists should have Pacific heritage
– Curator and artists will ideally have links to the wider Papakura area
– Some funding for catalogue or print material will be provided
– Tautai will provide guidance and support to the selected curator throughout the exhibition development through to realisation
Applications close Monday 2 April and proposals should be two pagesâ€™ maximum.
Email your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to â€˜Tautaiâ€™, PO Box 68 339, Wellesley Street West, Auckland 1010.